This Management Specialist training is designed to provide both employers and employees with the inspirational information they need in order to understand the attributes, behaviours and practices of a great leader.
Through the use of interactive exercises, real-life case examples and inspring quotes from successful leaders, this course aims to help learners understand how great leaders motivate, inspire and lead their teams to reach their goals. How did these people become such great leaders and how can you achieve the same success?
The primary aim of this management specialist training is to improve upon the management qualities you already possess so that you can understand how they can be developed and applied effectively to your real-life role.
- Developed by Chartered Customer Service Professionals/Experts
- Accredited by Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Minimum of 4 Hours Study/ Reading Per Day
- Minimum Duration: 10 Weeks
- Course Fee: N50,000 / $250 USD
- On completion, certificate is posted to your email in the next 72 hours.
Who Should Take this Management Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for employees at all levels of work.
The course is designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills.
Certification and Accreditation
All of our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. The courses offered by the College are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Sample Certificate (click to view)
How Does This Online Training Work?
Once you register for your course of study, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, study pack or pdf materials and other resources.
After you’ve gone through these materials and feel ready to take the examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination.
The course is divided into 15 accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction to management
- Functions of management
- Developing future managers
- Development of management thought
- Overview of shifts in focus in management thought
- Philosophy of management
- Classical theory of organization
- Comparison of line, staff and functional organization
- Human and participative theories of organizing
- Contingency theories of organizing
- Components of strategic management
- Budgeting- basic planning technique
- Time management a technique for planning use of manager’s own time
- Communicating and controlling
Aims of the Management Course
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand what makes a good leader.
- Know how to inspire and motivate a team through effective communication, recognition and rewards.
- Understand the purpose and importance of emotional intelligence.
- Know how to develop listening skills and body language.
- Understand the importance of time management and learn how to improve personal time management skills.
- Know how to hold a successful meeting, including choosing participants, writing an agenda and encouraging discussion.
- Understand the difference between leading and coaching.
- Understand how to promote employee development and mentor employee progress.
Assessment /Online Examinations
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your inquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at firstname.lastname@example.org