Materials management is the future next for managing core supply chain processes. The material management sector accounts for over 30% of logistics industry. The demand for advanced materials which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, value added services, light industrial space and located strategically have pushed for the need for skilled people who have domain knowledge and expertise and the acumen to scale warehouse operations.
The advent of Goods and Service will change business strategies for logistics and warehousing service providers. It will give a boost to the Warehousing sector in India and simultaneously increase the requirement of skilled manpower to match the growth.
Certificate in Warehousing Management certificate course shall provide knowledge in warehousing operations, supervisory skills, ERP systems, audit procedures and other administrative roles.
- Developed by Chartered Materials Management Professionals/Experts
- Accredited by Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Minimum of 4 Hours Study/ Reading Per Day
- Minimum Duration: 10 Weeks
- Course Fee: $250 USD
Who Should Take This Course?
The need for professional approach in the activities of warehouse and inventory control has also been realized due to large size operations, especially in large industrial units or companies having a number of units spread all over the world.
- Receiving, Shipping, Putaway, Picking, and Packing Clerks, Operators, Analysts, Supervisors, and Managers
- Customer Service, Order Management, Warehouse, Terminal, Crossdock, and Distribution Center administrators, clerks, analysts, supervisors, and managers
- Supply Chain and Logistics Managers, Analysts, Consultants, Supervisors, Technologists Planners and Engineers
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Supply Chain Education and Human Resource Management personnel
- Inventory Planners
- Distribution and Warehouse Operations Managers, Supervisors, Planners, Consultants, and Analysts
- Order Management Supervisors, Managers, Analysts
- Demand Planners, Supply Planners, Forecast Analysts, Forecasting Managers
- Manufacturing analysts, Manufacturing supervisors, Manufacturing clerks, Manufacturing Managers
- Service Operations supervisors, Service Operations Managers
- Inventory Managers, Inventory Clerks, Inventory Analysts
- Inventory Cycle Counters
- Transportation Planners, Transportation Clerks, Transportation Analysts, Transportation Managers
Certification and Accreditation
All of our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. The courses offered by the College are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Sample Certificate (click to view)
How Does This Online Training Work?
Once you register for your course of study, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, study pack or pdf materials and other resources.
After you’ve gone through these materials and feel ready to take the examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination.
The course is divided into seven accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Stores And Material Control
- Flow Control Of Material Component Part And Subassemblies To Match Those Of Finisfied (Final) Product
- Plant Layout
- Manufacturing Schedule
- Materials Handling
Aims of the course
On completing this module you will have an understanding of:
The challenges facing warehouse and logistics managers
The main functions of a warehouse and the fundamental activities performed within different types of warehouses
The factors that need to be taken into account in deciding on a warehouse location
The factors which are taken into account when deciding on the number of warehouses required in a particular area
The different attributes of warehouse layout and storage equipment
Assessment /Online Examinations
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at email@example.com