This Project Management training course has been designed to provide learners with a comprehensive introduction to project management so that you feel confident in undertaking your own successful project.
The course provides tips, guidance and downloadable worksheets to help you write your own project plan and bring your project through from initiation to completion.
Project management skills are needed and used regularly in every workplace and both large and small scale projects need meticulous planning to ensure that they are completed efficiently, on time and within budget. This course aims to help you execute any project that you are involved with to the best of your ability.
- Developed by Chartered Project Management Professionals/Experts
- Accredited by Chartered Institute of Project Management
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Minimum of 4 Hours Study/ Reading Per Day
- Minimum Duration: 10 Weeks
- Course Fee: $250 USD
Who Should Take This Project Management Course?
This course is suitable for people in every workplace and of any skill level. Project managers exist in all environments, on both large and small scales, and this course aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to those wishing to develop their project management skills.
The course is particularly useful to those who are new to project management or who wish to refresh their skills, although no prerequisites are required.
Certification and Accreditation
All of our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Project Management Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. The courses offered by the College are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Sample Certificate (click to view)
How Does This Online Training Work?
Once you register for your course of study, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, study pack or pdf materials and other resources.
After you’ve gone through these materials and feel ready to take the examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination.
The course is divided into 12 accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction to Project management
- Project life cycle and organization
- Project integration management
- Project Scope management
- Project Time management
- Project Cost management
- Project Quality management
- Project Human resource management
- Project Communication management
- Project Risk management
- Project Procurement management
- Project Stakeholders management
Aims of the Project Management Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to define project management and understand the reasons for using it.
- Understand how to make a project successful.
- Understand the different stages of a project’s life cycle.
- Be able to create an effective project plan and understand what is needed at each stage.
- Have knowledge of the different charts and diagrams that can be used to help plan a project.
- Know how to predict and manage any risks that may hinder the project.
- Know how to maintain the project’s progress and ensure that it is completed efficiently.
Assessment /Online Examinations
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at firstname.lastname@example.org