AIMS OF THE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
By the end of this course learners will:
- Become proficient at initiating, negotiating, developing or managing contracts in a variety of organizations and industries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of contract management principles and techniques you can apply immediately
- Gain an understanding of the contract life cycle, subcontracting, outsourcing, developing strategic alliances, negotiation, financial analysis, and implementation
- Explore the components and processes of commercial and government contracting
- Expand your awareness of the legal, risk, and ethical issues related to contracting and procurement
- Understand and explain the foundational competencies and subject matter competencies.
- Courses may qualify for employer tuition reimbursement programs
ASSESSMENT /ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at firstname.lastname@example.org