AIMS OF THE COURSE
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the responsibilities and duties of an effective Facilities Manager.
- Know what needs to be considered when managing the day-to-day services used by a business.
- Understand what is meant by space management and know how to ensure that the workplace is being used efficiently and safely.
- Know what should be considered in order for the workplace to comply with health and safety legislation.
- Understand the significance of environmental responsibility and sustainability and how these can be applied to the business.
- Understand how to manage and control people, including staff and contractors.
- Understand the importance of cost management, including budgeting, reducing costs and negotiating expenditure.
ASSESSMENT /ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at firstname.lastname@example.org