AIMS OF THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
By the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to define project management and understand the reasons for using it.
- Understand how to make a project successful.
- Understand the different stages of a project’s life cycle.
- Be able to create an effective project plan and understand what is needed at each stage.
- Have knowledge of the different charts and diagrams that can be used to help plan a project.
- Know how to predict and manage any risks that may hinder the project.
- Know how to maintain the project’s progress and ensure that it is completed efficiently.
ASSESSMENT /ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at email@example.com