AIMS OF THE COURSE
By the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to define negotiation and its key terms and be able to recognise logistics and supply chain management situations.
- Understand the importance of knowledge and research in and supply chain management, including identifying the problem, objectives and the other party.
- Understand the importance of body language and listening skills.
- Be able to negotiate successfully by avoiding common mistakes, use different and supply chain management strategies and understand how to close a deal.
- Understand common problems and difficulties and know how to overcome them.
- Be aware of long distance and intercultural negotiations and know how to negotiate via telephone or e-mail.
ASSESSMENT /ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Whether you are a student on our platform or not we encourage you to email your enquires to our friendly team if you need help with anything at firstname.lastname@example.org